hit counter for tumblr
  • Sure we can im just getting the next version of the forums ready so when they go live , ill put it in along with a few others :) shouldnt be long maybe a week max maybe a day ;)
      March 9, 2012 11:00 AM PST
    Rob Could we not make a Sub Forum called Nature, Outdoor adventures or something like that. Where we could post topics about our fishing trips and outdoor adventures! Would be a prefect place to make a topic about beach findings like shells and coral or what ever you can find on your local beach.

@Adz Cash I love the idea and would love to both see your pictures but also read about what kind of shells and corals you find, we don't have corals where I live and most shells around here are quite small. But some of them are pretty non the less!

Cheers!
      March 8, 2012 4:56 PM PST
  • Hi bud, yer did seem hard to think of where you could put those pictures but i know how much i dig stones and well shells rock as well so i made a catorgory for you in the pictures area to give you a place to uploads those pictures , i bet there are others out there who find decent shells where they fish as well , hopefully this helps you see other pictures of shells from different beachs around the world like you say. I know ive caught a few shells in my time so its all a part of fishing to me. Cheers Rob
      March 7, 2012 7:26 AM PST
  • Hi all

I took a walk along the beach this morning and gathered up some shells and coral, that are very common on Australian Beaches.Anyways I thought that I would wash them up and take a few photos and place them on the web site.

I would be very keen on seeing other shells from other areas around the world,which are common in your area...

I had no Idear where to place this topic so here it is LOL......

I will try and place photos on later tonight..

ADZ

March 5, 2012 6:20 PM PST