hit counter for tumblr

Hello from UK

• Hello all  Im a uk man too im from carrickfergus in good old northern ireland

Cheers Logie

November 24, 2013 6:35 AM PST
  • Thanks for the reply back rob as i know your a busy fella , cant wait to see wats new and hey mate its already the best site by miles.

keep up the good work Smile.

Once again from us all .... Thank you

November 10, 2012 11:46 PM PST

Cheers Terry .. 

Mate means alot to hear that, I know the sites still got a loong way to go, but Im very happy with it so far.

It really can be so much better and im working hard on it behind the scenes, time is the key , unfortunatly i have to make a dollr in life as well and certainly not gonna get rich here at .50 cents a day hahahaha

I got some pretty cool new sections coming soon that ive been tring hard to get working on the site for a while now,

I think they will really help bring the site and our members together even more, which is something i would really like to focus on going into in the future.

Because we really do have such a great bunch of people here, and im gonna do everything i can to make this the biggest fishing club in the world. And as you say the most communial .

Slowly its getting there but the dream is so much bigger..

Sorry to hijack the thread might go off now and do a blog post its been way to long and i feel like typing :)

Cheers Rob

November 10, 2012 6:48 PM PST
  • Hello all the name is Terry , been on this site for a while now but i just thought i would introduce myself, I am from a small fishing town on the east coast called Bridlington, beautiful place on the North sea , good fishing spots tooSmile. So far i have found this to be the best communial fishing site on the net. Hope to be on here for a very long time so thank you also goes out to the founders of this site for giving us a chance to come together. A very big THANK YOUCool

This post was edited by terry quinn at November 10, 2012 2:20 PM PST
      November 10, 2012 2:20 PM PST
  • Hi Mark,I'm from a place called Ashington in Northumberland near Newcastle,nice to meet you.
      September 16, 2011 2:38 PM PDT
    Welcome to the site Mark, it's good to see more and more people joining the site and start useing the forum.

@Erik Grubb
    Only real sport in the world is angling anyway ;)

Tight Lines everyone
      September 14, 2011 11:32 PM PDT
  • Hi Mark good to see a few uk lads joining the club. Im on the Notts/Derbyshire border and mainly fish for carp. Dont really do much sea fishing unless im on holiday. I did get some nice grey mullet this year on my hols in Cornwall on breadflake.
      September 14, 2011 2:07 PM PDT
  • This a UK thread? :P Another one here from the British Isles. I'm near Dover in Kent. Most notable fish caught round here are the fabled dogfish. :P Where are you guys from?
      September 14, 2011 1:17 PM PDT
  • Hey hey and welcome. Look forward to seeing some great fishing form you..and no sports apparently ;)
      July 29, 2011 2:04 AM PDT
  • Mark Callaghan said:
    Dont really support footie,my closest city is 14 miles away and home to Newcastle United who are pure crap! lol

July 11, 2011 7:25 AM PDT
    Hi Mark good on you for saying hi :)
      July 10, 2011 11:34 PM PDT
  • Dont really support footie,my closest city is 14 miles away and home to Newcastle United who are pure crap! lol
      July 10, 2011 10:18 PM PDT
  • hi mark....not another Everton supporter i hope...lol
      July 10, 2011 5:21 PM PDT
  • Just like to say hello to all members,

July 10, 2011 4:47 PM PDT