hit counter for tumblr

Hi From New Zealand

You right man , and its something id love to do I have been working on a cap , but for t-shirts etc need a reallly cool design and i dont know much about design im a web guy . I really need to start thinking about it ..  Are these your designs / they are very cool .. The thing about the worldwide fishing club is we have so many types of fishing and members id like to make sure i cover it all when in design for t-shirts etc etc .. Time will tell i guess and hopefully get some ideas from other members :)  Love the pics man Will talk more soon about this ,  im just off fishing we got a great day here in wellington :) Its Kingy weather :)

February 24, 2013 2:38 PM PST
  • hay there mate wel im loven this site so much  now. im thinking i need sum fiscal lableing eg,THE WORLDWIDE FISING CLUB Tshirts,Stickers,Caps,with a logo of sumsort.. have you any thorts ??

February 18, 2013 2:21 PM PST
  • Hi !!!

can you give me some infos about fly fishing in your country ?

PS. Good site

May 29, 2012 10:54 AM PDT
  • Rob - Glad to be on board. I like the site! I definitely get to fish in a very unique ecosystem here in Texas and the fishing is a hoot! The weather is great and for the most part I get to fish everyday of the year! Send me some pics and video and I will make a commercial for your site to run on www.SouthTexasTV.com
      August 14, 2011 10:57 AM PDT
  • Fantastic place so far. I'm with the rest, looking forward to seeing this grow. Hopefully you will get a chance to head over here one day and fish as well...I have fished with a few out of country folks now and one funnily enough is from AU over here on business for the rest of the year. I'll have to send him your way when he returns home!
      July 28, 2011 2:52 PM PDT
  • Hey Rob,

Just browsed around, thumbs up for the platform. You've hit this one alright - i'm looking forward to see members gather here, FAST.

Let me know if there is anything i can do to promote your project or give inspiration to internet marketing development for this site.

I see a huge step in making the world a lot smaller place, so that members can arrange and set up fishing trips for each other. Every country has unique opportunities - if you meet the angler who knows the waters :)

Lets open up the book, my time is at your service

Mark
      July 28, 2011 1:25 PM PDT
    Thanks Mark I have lots more plans and working on some new sections and upgrades at the moment that im excited about will tell more about that soon.
      July 12, 2011 1:46 AM PDT
  • Excellent site Rob.
      July 10, 2011 4:37 PM PDT
  • Hey Rob...i've said it before...AWESOME site.

How you find the time to do all that is inspirational...keep up the good work!

I am so glad you mentioned helping others developing their youtube sites etc....i wanted to ask but thought it was a bit of a liberty...i for one would really appreciate any advice for my youtube channel.
      July 7, 2011 8:11 AM PDT
    Hi man great to see you here , welcome
      June 26, 2011 4:05 AM PDT
  • hello from england- tight lines
      June 26, 2011 3:35 AM PDT

Hi everyone..

I was born in Wellington New Zealand, My first fish was when i was only 4 and now im 36 going on 25 ;) i still love fishing more than any other sport and we catch Snapper, Kahawhai, Gurnard, Kingfish, Trevelly, Sharks, Marlin, and and and the list goes on here in NZ.

My profession is Web Development and not spelling!! so sorry for any spelling mistakes in advance. I run some big websites and this site is my hobby site.

Over time i hope to share things regarding fishing and web stuff, something im keen to do is teach you all how to upload videos to youtube that will get much bigger amounts of views because i see alot of you could be doing much better at sharing things online with just simple tweaks.

But theres lots to do here with this site before i spend to much time doing that. I hope you enjoy this platform i have put together for our club and i look forward to hearing about the fishing where you are from and who knows maybe one day visting and getting a line wet with you.

God Bless

And may the fishing gods smile on you.

Cheers Rob

null
      June 25, 2011 6:31 AM PDT