hit counter for tumblr

Carp category

• Thanks again for all your work bud...things are fine, in fact I'm currently rolling boilies for a trip to the banks tomorrow!
      August 5, 2011 4:05 PM PDT

I added a catorgoy to the pages section and if i dont during , then after upgrade of this section you should be able to move catorgories to there if you like ;) hope alls well bud.. Rob

This post was edited by Rob Oliver at August 5, 2011 8:23 AM PDT
      August 5, 2011 8:22 AM PDT
  • Awesome and thank you again...already been using the feature ;)
      July 31, 2011 4:07 AM PDT
    Hi again Eric I just added a Carp section to videos and pictures :) thanks again for suggestion its excatly the kind of feedback im loooking for cheers :)
      July 30, 2011 5:59 PM PDT
    Sure thing Erik Ill get on to asap good thinking and thanks for the heads up on that.
      July 30, 2011 4:31 PM PDT
  • In the grand scheme of things it is a minor request I guess. I notice however that when I created my albums and pput my videos up that there was no carp category. Sure we can put them in freshwater/other or Monster fish ( if we are lucky lol ) but as the site grows and we get more folks, especially from Europe, it would be nice to have a label all our own :).

My thanks in advance, I know running websites can be tedious at times heh, though yours is far better then my own amateur attempt!

July 29, 2011 2:10 AM PDT