hit counter for tumblr

Sub Forums

Sounds good!

September 12, 2013 3:45 AM PDT

Finally got this sorted Pali  , Sub Forums all go .. If you look at the forums now you will see an example of this under surfcasting i thinkit is..  I only just got it right so , havent added the sections yet .. I figure its a good time to organise these properly for the furture , listing and making catorgorys have never been my strong point so gonna do some research on this and what might work best..

September 11, 2013 10:19 PM PDT
    I just try to do what I can to share and help the community, there by im also helping myself in the same time.
      August 16, 2011 11:32 PM PDT
    Yer your right 100% There is loads of topics and sub catorgories to be made really . Ill see what i can come up with i may need some more of your thoughts when doing this .. Thanks again Tobias you are always helping us make this a better place for everyone .. Much appreciated bud.
      August 16, 2011 10:00 PM PDT

Hi Rob

I was thinking about Sub forums, if it's possible to make for this forum and if so. Could there might be made some Sub forums, under the different Tips & Tricks forums and maybe others.

Eksample;

Freshwater Fishing:

Tips & Tricks

->  Carp; Predator; Fly; Pole/Match; ect. ect. 

News
       Questions

So when you go into Tips & Tricks it have extra options, this way later on when the forum is full of good infomation and articles about "how to fish" it's not all mangled into each other. Fresh water fishing is a huge topic, im shure sea fishing is just as huge and technical. But as we are and gonna be more people, on many different skill levels and some prolly fish more then others, im shure we could end up with a awsome forum full of user to user info, with easy accessible Vidoe DIY's, Tutorials and ekspert advice.

This way it would be much easyer to go specific into one "style" of fishing, find the info your looking for and not have to look thru 25 topics about everything freshwater related. If your infact only looking for info about "how to fish catfish" or "sturgeon" or whatever.

August 14, 2011 8:04 AM PDT