hit counter for tumblr
Forum » Getting Started » Introduce Yourself Say Hi From Your Part Of The World » Hi i'm hogan from Northern Minnesota

Hi i'm hogan from Northern Minnesota

• Hello and welcome Hogan,your face says how much you enjoy fishing.A lifetime of smiles and fishing to look forward to,keep it up fella.
      September 13, 2011 10:19 PM PDT
    Hi Hogan welcome m an , nice pic .. Good to have you here and hope you enjoy the club .. Cheers Rob
      September 13, 2011 5:09 PM PDT
    Hi Hogan, welcome to the site and nice to meet you.
    It's nice to see all the young anglers who join the club, that there are real anglers in the playstation generation after all. That stuff don't always need batteries to be fun ;) just jokeing.

Anyway I was surpriced to learn u need a licens for fishing when your a junior fisher in the states, here in Denmark where im located you don't need a licens till your 18 and then again when you turn 65 u don't need a state licens anymore.
      August 18, 2011 4:37 AM PDT
  • i try to fish year round in mn but mostly fish the summer time when i'm off of school. I'd say i've been fishing thirty times in the past three months and will try to keep it up now that i got my license now that school started. I fish mainly for walleyes, pike, largemouth, smallmouth, crappie etc. check out some pics of the fish i've caught on the st. louis river off of Lake Superior in June and July on my youtube site under the username 37mnhockey. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing the love of fishing

null
      August 17, 2011 9:42 PM PDT