hit counter for tumblr

Any Problems With The Site?

Embeds every should all be working now in the forums, its been a massive mission getting it all to work together but with some help and grinding we got there ..  It is posible on some older posts embedding video wont work , but on all new posts embeds should work fine now.

September 11, 2013 8:51 PM PDT

Hi Man , Pleased we got this fixed for you .. Hope alls good .. Forums are now fixed as well..

September 1, 2013 9:07 PM PDT
  • Hi Rob.

Have some problem with cover photo of my profile. When i upload it - reposition  does not save after refreshing page.

Firefox 23.0.1

August 25, 2013 7:48 AM PDT
    Hi Calvin , I think its because your images are to large for the site they need to be croped so the file sizes are not so big.. If mum doesnt know how to do this , im hoping in a few weeks to up the size limit of photo sizes as we move to bigger server. But if you can make the photo file smaller all should work just fine.. Hope that helps... Rob
      August 22, 2011 6:19 AM PDT
  • Hi!  My mom has been trying to upload our profile pictures for a few days now and she gets this message http://screencast.com/t/RiJG2GPn Can you help?

August 21, 2011 6:51 AM PDT
    Only options are "Quote" and "Report"
      August 9, 2011 7:48 AM PDT
    Yes a Edit option on the forum would be nice indeed, being able to go back and correct errors or change things would be nice indeed
      August 9, 2011 7:21 AM PDT
  • Yep, I tried the HTML in the second post with the embed code, this one

I used the URL from the first code only for the insert/embed option on the editor.

Also you mention editing a post after you make it..I may be blind as it is early but I have not seen the option. Once I post something it seems I cannot edit it.

August 8, 2011 4:30 AM PDT
    Hi Eric, I hear you loud and clear :) and i know excatly what your talking about .. Thanks and ill certainly have something sorted to help the video in forum posts .. .. Something you might be able to do i think is click edit after you make a post and then add the embed code from youtube in html not the link there is two different codes when embedding from youtube but , ill certainly have an easier way to sort this in the near future. Thanks for taking the time to mention this .. Cheers Rob
      August 8, 2011 4:20 AM PDT
  • For instance I go get a video in this case one of my youtube ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiSdkdE5Jc

I click the embed media

Put the link in the section

not sure what option to choose so go with windows media player, the video shows up in the preview section

I click insert

and thats what happens...this line should be written under a video, but it isn't

August 8, 2011 3:25 AM PDT

Please post your findings here if you find a bug in the site or the way it is running email etc etc

June 25, 2011 6:47 AM PDT