hit counter for tumblr

Hey yall from Louisiana

• I had a lady once come up to me at one of our fishing demo's..since I use the 12 foot carp rods..so she says in all seriousness:

"Nice rod, I'll bet the fights are long and hard with that thing..."

I was like,
    "Yeah they..ooooo I get it.."
      August 27, 2011 9:23 AM PDT
  • Mark Callaghan said:
    I understand if people took it wrong,my apologies! wont happen again Erik.cheer's

Haha yeah bud no worries..I'm jus giving ya a hard time :) I got a good laugh at it as well..things in type can be trasnlated very out of context somedays lol!

August 27, 2011 9:20 AM PDT
  • no problem. i got a good laugh otta it
      August 27, 2011 8:24 AM PDT
  • I understand if people took it wrong,my apologies! wont happen again Erik.cheer's
      August 27, 2011 1:22 AM PDT
  • Yeah really Mark..keep it kid friendly, geesh! :P haha
      August 24, 2011 6:31 AM PDT
    Mark Callaghan said:
    Keep my hands on my rod instead...lol

???????

August 23, 2011 10:33 PM PDT
  • Tobias Dentz said:
    Yeah I don't think I would have the stones to do it
    Keep my hands on my rod instead...lol
      August 23, 2011 4:01 PM PDT
    Yeah I don't think I would have the stones to do it
      August 23, 2011 3:48 PM PDT
  • Haha....it's bad enough putting my hand under rock's and seaweed for crab's!
      August 23, 2011 3:45 PM PDT
  • Haha..you noodlers are a crazy lot, I'll give you that. Sticking your hands in holes that hold some big ole cats/snappers/gators..I'm surprised any of you have all your fingers left ;)

I look forward to seeing some interesting stuff from you!
      August 23, 2011 8:22 AM PDT
    Hello and welcome to the site, impresed by the noodlin. Thats a man's game forshure, specialy in areas with aligator/snapping turtles :)

August 22, 2011 1:41 AM PDT
  • Hello and welcome Cletus,Great site and great people.I'm impressed with the style of fishing you have...to catch a fish like this one on your profile pic with your bare hands!Well that's just says your a man in-tune with Nature.Amazing!
      August 21, 2011 11:52 PM PDT
  • My name is Cletus Jankens form southern Louisiana. Im gettin old but still enjoy catfishen on a regular basis. Once a year our county holds a contest to catch the biigest catfish with just some friends and ya bare hands Its called noodlin. Never have won that tournement but sure is a good hoot wranglin a big old catfish. That picture there is of me with a catfish i cauoght last year. there aint nothin quit like catchin a catfish with ya bare hands.

null
      August 20, 2011 5:54 PM PDT