hit counter for tumblr

Pali's Homemade Boilies

• Hey Pali if your still active, would you then please reupload your video but els Thanks
      May 29, 2018 1:08 PM PDT
  • Im not gonna use alot of energy on explaining what boilies are, sept they are small dough balls that are boiled - hence the name boilie. Often used by carp anglers, but there are other fish too that you can land on boilies like tench, catfish and sturgeon.

This is a basic dough recipe, in the video I use Oister flavor and roll up some Fish flavord boilies too. But you can add any flavor or color you wish, just follow the video toturial and you will be all good. Color don't matter much, it's mainly to make it easyer for you to tell your boilies apart. Without haveing to sniff them, as I find alot of the flavors I use reeks horrible.

2 Eggs

2 dL Soya flour

1 dL Corn flour

1 dL Birdseed flour

1 tsp salt

1 tbsp Hempseed oil

Flavor and color by your choice

Boil time 2 minutes.

1 dL = 100 mL = 6 tbsp (for thouse who don't know metric at all 1 dL = 0.42 cups)

Have a little extra soya flour ready at the end, you might need a little extra for the dough. As eggs often differ size, it's not always the 4 dL flour will be enough.

Boil the dough balls for a few minutes, let then dry for a hour on a towel and hang dry in a drybag or simular for atleast 12 hours. Some dry then 2-3 days, I like my boilies a bit soft so I don't dry them more then 12-24 hours.

The hemp seed oil both give good flavor and prevents the balls from cracking as easy while drying.

Finaly pack em in bags and freez them for storage.

http://www.theworldwidefishingclub.com/videos/421/448

My favorite flavors are:

Chili and Paprika spices

Fish (Anchovie extract)

Oister

Strawberry

Mango

Have fun catching thouse big fish on your homemade baits, if you have any questions feel free to ask here or send me a message.

October 14, 2011 1:39 AM PDT