hit counter for tumblr
Forum » General Fishing Treads » Logo's And Fishing Designs » Are you good at design ?

Are you good at design ?

• Hi Yer looking for something pretty good i have found someone who can help but stiull not 100% sure how im gonna work it .. I just up loaded one of your club badges and will add you to that group for testing in the next few hours,, Cheers for the offer :) Rob
      January 17, 2012 9:09 PM PST
  • Are you looking for something simple or really in depth, I design all my own patches and logos, I also have the advantage of having a good friend and neighbor that does shirts and patches,hats, and towels. his front room is his embroidery machine, he can also do cups mugs and such. Or are you just looking for something to add to a profile here?
      January 17, 2012 6:39 PM PST
  • Thanks man , no stress eitherway i just put it out there just incase someone was a wizz and had that spare time on their hands :) thanks for the reply ..we will probable lose this little chat some time sooon but , i may end up doing another take of the data will have to see .. at the moment having a few issuses , but getting there :)
      October 13, 2011 10:39 PM PDT
  • I'd be happy to try my hand at some graphics this winter once the business slows down. I just won't have any spare time until we are done winterizing everything and maintenance is finished. :(
      October 13, 2011 2:47 PM PDT
  • I just realised maybe i should make a page for this sorry guys

This post was edited by Rob Oliver at September 19, 2011 9:03 PM PDT
      September 19, 2011 9:02 PM PDT
  • Hi Guys, The more i think about it the more i realise i just cant do everything so i decided to see if any of our members are any good at design  and if we get more than one option we will just let the all members decide which we should use.

What we need are a few Badges one we really need is a Foundation Members Badge ..

Actually i think we need a few different badges but for now I just thought id cast out this bait and see if I get any bites.  One thing i can say is im no designer i can make this site and spend weeks inviting people to join do all the marketting and keep the spammers away while thinking of new sections etc etc and making our app ;)  So if anyone knows how to design a nice badge then great :)

Just upload them here and we can let the members decide which one we should use :)..

Ok well see what happens cheers :)

Rob

I surpose an example is something like this

null
      September 19, 2011 9:02 PM PDT